Jack Skellington If I’m drunk it’s her fault shirt

Buy here: Jack Skellington If I’m drunk it’s her fault shirt
Danny Elfman was the Jack Skellington If I’m drunk it’s her fault shirt first choice to play both Jack Skellington’s speaking and singing roles, but the filmmakers thought his speaking ability was scratched, so they replaced him with Chris Sarandon. But let Elfman play three smaller roles in the film so he completely left the project. Usually, but not always. Jack Skellington, for example in The Nightmare Before Christmas, is voiced by Chris Sarandon but his voice is performed by Danny Elfman.

Jack Skellington If I'm drunk it's her fault ladies tee
Home page: mumtee.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends Deadpool and Pennywise shirt

index moteefe-Dogs and Cannabis Make me feel less Murdery Vintage Shirt

Top index teechip-LGBT When hate is loud love must not be silent shirt