I am a Doxie A Holic shirt

Hopey, our Mini Doxie likes to I am a Doxie A Holic shirt play with the naughty balls with Daddy, Blu and our Blue Heeler like to go back to our lake. Kadie, a living Jack Russell, asks for treatment. No matter what room I am in, Kadie will make the army crawl to beg. Tippy has an attitude. If Doxie does something he doesn’t like or I don’t do as he wants, he will sit in the doorway and turn his back on me. Missy, a Terrier Terky told me whenever she wanted something. She has a special bark that means, Come here and get it for me.

I am a Doxie A Holic v-neck
Home page : mumtee.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends Deadpool and Pennywise shirt

index moteefe-Dogs and Cannabis Make me feel less Murdery Vintage Shirt

Top index teechip-LGBT When hate is loud love must not be silent shirt